Friday, March 18, 2011

Prado


Photo courtesy of http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hqTV21LW6q7XaPi9WN7kaw

Found another Larchmont Village gem that you should know about. Prado is an infusion of Italian and Mediterranean/Caribbean food that will leave you wanting more. I've been there twice now and I have to say that I will continue to go back. The restaurant is quite charming with its colorful mix of miss matched chairs with white linens. Don't forget to look up at the ceiling for a pleasant surprise for your eyes--hey that rhymes ;)
The iced tea is tropical mango and to die for. I hate that saying but it applies! The gnocchi that comes with a salad is by far the best gnocchi I've ever had, darn now I want some! The bread and garlic/basil dipping sauce is heavenly and the caesar salad with sun-dried tomatoes is definitely a palate pleaser. A little on the pricey side but not atypical for LA. Make sure you try Prado next time you are wandering through Larchmont Village, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment